Chen Suen, Esq.
☏ (626) 698-0088
Share this page:
Attorney Chen Suen is not just an attorney, but also a firefighter for the city of Arcadia. Being one of the first Asian-American firefighters to join Arcadia Fire Department, rising now acting as the Deputy Fire Chief, Mr. Suen knows the discipline needed to overcome challenging situations.
The newest addition to Chiao & Wu, LLP; Attorney Chen Suen brings a fresher aspect in what law is. For the past 18 years, Mr. Suen was a firefighter rising to the rank of Deputy Fire Chief with a local municipality in charge of the Department’s operation. Not only was Mr. Suen a firefighter, but also taught future firefighters courses in community colleges located around the greater Los Angeles area.
Juggling through all of these jobs, Mr. Suen decided to enroll in evening courses in Loyola Law School graduating with top grades, while also externing for the Center for Conflict Resolution in Loyola and externing for the Los Angeles County Office of the Independent Monitor Probation Department.
As a lawyer, Mr. Suen specializes in general litigation, real estate, and business transactions, but is also interested in the areas of employment/labor, personal injury, and worker’s compensation for the future.
On his days off, Mr. Suen enjoys spending his time with his wife and two children traveling around the world whenever possible.
- Loyola Law School Los Angeles
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), 2017
- University of California, Irvine
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Sociology, 2002
- Santa Ana College
- Associates of Science (A.S.) Fire Technology, 2002
- California, 2017
- Chiao & Wu, LLP
- Associate Attorney, 2021 – Current
- Glendale Community College
- Fire Academy Instructor, 2020 – Current
- Eastern Oregon University
- Fire Administration and Fire Prevention Adjunct Instructor, 2020 – Current
- Rio Hondo College
- Fire Academy Instructor, 2019 – Current
- El Camino College
- Part-Time Instructor, 2018 – Current
- Arcadia Fire Department
- Deputy Fire Chief, 2003 – Current
- Basic Spanish