At Chiao & Wu, the attorneys are experienced in advising clients and their commercial enterprises on the liabilities posed by their business operations. We understand it is important that clients be fully informed and aware of the intricacies and legal implications of the vital decisions they make to build and run their businesses.
Our firm represents clients in complex commercial business matters and litigation. We handle all aspects of disputes, ranging from negotiating settlements, mediation, arbitration, litigation, trials, and appeals in various areas, including:
- Contract disputes
- Unfair Competition Claims
- Tortious interference with contractual relationships
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Lease disputes
- Purchase and sales disputes
- Violation of restrictive covenants and misappropriation of trade secrets
- Non-compete clauses – restrictive covenants on employee contracts
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Insurance disputes and bad faith claims
- Construction litigation
Our attorneys are dedicated to thoroughly serving our clients’ needs as effectively and efficiently as possible. We pride ourselves on building long-standing relationships with our clients and on providing the highest quality representation.